Airstream RV Atlas Motor Home Class B+ - Diesel RVs For Sale
The Airstream Atlas Class B+ diesel motorhome is filled with luxury and built on quality with a legendary Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter van chassis! With its power slide, richly appointed features and finishes, and understated automotive styling from front to end, a new standard of well-traveled living on the road has begun.
The expansive model gives you plenty of room to walk about and the Murphy suite bed offers versatile living. With the push of a button, you can bring up the hide away smart TV for movie night in the comfort of your bed. Choose from European style cabinetry and Ultraleather seating with the signature aluminum ceiling and trim to fit your exquisite decor tastes. The Mercedes-Benz performance and safety boasts on lasting quality and streamlined design to create a beautiful, luxurious, and long-lasting model.
Discover form and functionality with the Airstream Atlas Class B+ diesel motorhome!
Atlas Murphy Suite
Airstream Atlas Murphy Suite Class B+ diesel motorhome highlights: Murphy Bed ... more about Atlas Murphy Suite
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Slides 1 Length 24 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft 3 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 6 in Interior Color Modern Greige, Refined Brown, Formal Black, Lux White Exterior Color Iridium Silver Metallic Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Gross Weight 11030 lbs Dry Weight 10045 lbs Cargo Weight 985 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 23 gals Grey Water Capacity 31 gals Black Water Capacity 23 gals Furnace BTU 16000 btu Generator 3.2kW Diesel Fuel Type Diesel Engine Mercedes-Benz 3.0L V6 Turbo Diesel Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 3500 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 26.4 gals Wheelbase 170 in Available Beds Murphy Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type 12 Volt Refrigerator Size 9.1 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 9.76 gals Water Heater Capacity 60000 gal Water Heater Type On Demand Continuous Flow AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 40" Widescreen HDTV Awning Info Power with LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 15250 lbs Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2021)
- Multiple Safety Air Bags
- Active Brake Assist
- Active Lane Keeping Assist
- Active Cruise Control Assist
- Active Driver Attention Assist
- E-Call Assist
- Traffic Sign Assist
- Wet Wiper System
- Power Adjustable Heated Driver/Passenger Seats
- Tilt & Telescopic Leather Steering Wheel
- Advanced Multifunctional Steering Wheel
- Push Button Keyless Start
- Steering Wheel Paddle Shifters
- In-Dash Wireless Cell Phone Charging
- Overhead Map Lights
- In-Dash Maintenance Monitoring System
- MBUX Infotainment System (Mercedes-Benz User Experience) touch screen, pinch, zoom, voice recognition, Apple Carplay, Android capability
- Rear View Camera Monitor
- Custom Carpet Floor Mats
- Privacy Shades
- Full Body Kit
- Hidden Hitch Cover Rear Bumper
- Fog Lamps
- Alcoa Aluminum Wheels
- High Performance Headlights
- Power Armless Awning w/Auto Retract
- Power Entry Step
- LED Lighting - patio, service box locations, adjustable awning, under carriage
- Locking Service Boxes
- Exterior Shower with Hot & Cold Water
- LP Accessory Hook-up (Grill)
- Side Screen Door
- Signature Aluminum Ceiling & Trim
- Matte Finish Laminate Cabinetry
- Flush-Mount & Solid Shut Cabinets
- UltraleatherTM Seating
- Vinyl w/Urethane Covering on Walls & Windows
- Power Window Shades
- Marine Woven Synthetic Flooring
- Adjustable LED Lighting
- LED Widescreen HDTV
- Power Sofa
- Integrated Murphy Bed (73" x 73")
- USB Charging Ports
- Fantastic Fan with Rain Sensor
Bathroom (Wet Bath)
- Bath w/Corner Shower Teak Inlay
- Medicine Cabinet With Mirror
- Riveted Aluminum Porthole Door
- Kohler Faucet, Shower Head and Sink
- Towel Rack
- Corian® Countertop with Backsplash
- Corian® Galley Slide-Out Shelf
- Sink with Integrated Cover
- Cooktop with Cover
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
In 1931, Airstream began with Wally Byam’s dream: to build a travel trailer that would move like a stream of air, be light enough to be towed by a car, and create first-class accommodations anywhere.
Every inch of an Airstream has a function. Airstream is the most thoroughly tested brand in trailer history. Its engineering is the culmination of over 80 years of experience plus millions of miles on roads throughout the world.
With Airstream, there is no planned obsolescence. Airstreams of the Thirties are still on the road today, sturdy and modern as ever. They are intended as a lifetime investment in happiness.