RV Parts Specials at Camper Clinic
Dometic 300 Standard 18″ Toilet
- Residential-Style Full Size Seat
- Efficient Foot Pedal Operation
- Triple Jet Rinse
- Very Lightweight
- Water Efficient Flush Uses Just One Pint Per Flush
- Gravity Flush
Dometic 300 series gravity-flush RV toilets have a powerful triple-jet action flush that removes waste completely. These residential-style Dometic toilets also feature an efficient foot pedal operation with adjustable water level.
Surge Guard 30A and 50A Surge Protectors
Protect your electrical systems!
Ask about our available 30 and 50 AMP surge protectors.
Lynx Levelers work individually or within the original Lynx Leveling System.
Coleman®-Mach® 3 PLUS™
- Cool/Heat Capacity: 13,500
- Electric Heat Element Capacity: 5,600
- Electrical Rating: 115 VAC, 60HZ
- Cooling Amps-High: 13.1
- Running Watts Standard: 1400
- Running Watts Desert: 1695
- Running Watts Heat Strip: 1800
- Locked Rotor Amps: 50.5
- CFM: 320
- Weight (lbs): 79.5
In 1967 The Coleman® Company introduced and sold their first RV air conditioner called the PolarPal. Since that time, as the Coleman® Company, and later as RV Products, the Coleman®-Mach® name has remained the leader in the RV industry. Since 1967 they’ve built over six million air conditioners in Wichita, KS. Most of them are still on the job producing cool comfort for RV enthusiasts.
ADVENT Rooftop Air Conditioner
- 15,000 BTUs
- 115 volt AC power
- Rigid, metal constructed base pan
- Premium, thick, watertight vent opening gasket with six dense foam support pads
- Three fan speeds, installs in standard 14.25″ x 14.25″ vent opening
- Optional plug-in heat strip available